Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Preperation

So today we spend most of the day prepping for our big trip to Seoul. We leave tomorrow morning and are just working out some of the quirks. Everyone will be happy to know that our camera is fully charged and ready to go. But today was pretty mundane.

Amy is still shaking the fish flu though it seems to be weakening and I had some more American delight in the form of hot dogs tonight. I have been hesitant to try this hot dog joint which I have observed several times while in Korea. Simply because I have no idea what is in them, nor was I that desperate. But tonight I realized that I needed to widen my food consumption to broader borders, and so I caved. I had the cheese dog and it tasted just like a dog from home, along with some lovely french fries. Heres a picture of a different dog and the fries to make you jealous. And with that I will say goodnight and tomorrow we will give you a peak at Seoul.

No comments: